Houston Indian Immigration Attorneys

Scouting through the labyrinth of complex U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be a difficult task for laymen.

It's best to consult and use the services of an Indian immigration attorney to handle your applications for a H1B work visa, political asylum or family immigration.

Whether you're applying for H1B work visa, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, or extending visitors visa for your parents, citizenship through naturalization, political asylum or family green card, let an Indian immigration lawyer handle your application.

Besides English, a lot of desi immigration lawyers usually speak Indian languages like Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi and Telugu which makes the visa consultation easy.

Law Offices of Dakshini R. Sen
Immigration Services:
* U.S. Permanent Residency
* H-1B, B-1, L-1, E, O1, R1, TN, F-1 visas
7100 Regency Square Blvd, Ste #190
Houston, TX 77036

Ph: 713-278-1677
Web Site: http://www.dakshinisen.com


Reddy & Neumann, O.C.
Practice Areas:
* Permanent residency
* PERM labor certification
* I-140 petitions
* Adjustment of status
* I-9 compliance
11000 Richmond Ave, Ste 300
Houston, TX 77042
Ph: 713-953-7787
Web Site: http://www.rnlawgroup.com

Useful Resource:
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services